High Commission of the United Republic of Tanzania to Mozambique which is also accredited to the Madagascar and Eswatini. We are delighted to be able to share with you a wealth of information about Tanzania and hope that your journey through our information pages and hot links will be as informative as it will enjoyable.
On this website you will find comprehensive information and advice on doing business with the United Republic of Tanzania. You will also get information on our Consular service particularly how to apply for an entry visa to Tanzania as well as other valuable information about the country.
The Vision and Mission of the High Commission is to forge and uphold the best possible relations between the Government and people of the United Republic of Tanzania and the Governments of the three receiving states and their peoples building on the historical and fraternal ties that have developed over years of struggle for freedom. The bottom line is to translate the prevailing cordial and much cherished political relations into tangible and mutually beneficial economic partnerships.
To that effect, the High Commission welcomes investors and international travelers to Tanzania to take advantage of the unmatched investment opportunities and abundant tourist attractions obtaining in the country.
Tanzania High Commission in Maputo, Mozambique runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Tanzanian, Mozambicans and international citizens in Mozambique, Madagascar and Eswatini.
The Tanzanian Consulate in Mozambique supports Mozambican citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Tanzanian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Tanzanian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Tanzania
- Want to apply and obtain Tanzanian Visa
Visa and Passport services
- Tanzanian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Tanzania and Mozambique as Well as in Madagascar and Eswatini.
- The process of issuing Tanzanian Visa and Passport of Tanzania can take few days.
*Please contact with Tanzanian Consulate in Mozambique if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.